Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Episode Listing


Welcome to The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episode listing!  Blogger doesn't make it easy to keep sets of posts together in a neat package, aside using labels which I think aren't constructed well enough.  I've decided to make it easier to find any particular episode you may wish to look at here while including a link back to this post on each episode page.  The pilot season kicked some serious shell and I'll begin there.  I hope you find it easy to navigate and enjoy the posts!

Turtle Tracks - Episode 1
Enter the Shredder - Episode 2
A Thing About Rats - Episode 3
Hot Rodding Teenagers from Dimension X - Episode 4
Shredder & Splintered - Episode 5
Return of the Shredder - Episode 6
The Incredible Shrinking Turtles - Episode 7


Here is my review of the animated movie Turtles Forever
If you like cartoons and of course you do then hop over to The Real Ghostbusters


No comments:

Post a Comment