Thursday, May 24, 2012

Jurassic Proportions - BLOG

I have been on my Jurassic Park reviews lately and now I’m much more satisfied with how they are looking.  I had to take time away from everything else to put my perfect touch on this franchise I hold higher than any other as far as movies go.  I’ll get to ‘The Lost World’ & ‘JP3’ with no doubt in the future but for now I hope you thoroughly enjoy the original.  I have a deep rooted passion for the movie and I hope I’ve helped you to love it more than you might have.  I’ll have new content coming but for now check out these Jurassic Park links if you haven’t already:


Jurassic Park - How it's bonded with my DNA

Jurassic Park the movie review



The labels just below can link you to similar posts about this one so check them out! 
Photo taken in Hong Kong by me!
Join my facebook fan page to stay more up to date!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scotts-Movie-Reviews/259595016829

No comments:

Post a Comment